So I don't know about you guys, but to me, the pre-baked dough is just about always better than the finished product- especially when it comes to cookies!
With that being said-
Meet eggless cookie dough! I use it for a cupcake filling typically but it definitely satisfies my cookie dough cravings!
Actually- just working on this post is making me hungry enough to go to the store, buy the ingredients, and make the cookie dough all so I can eat it!
This recipe is super easy to make! The hardest part is trying not to eat it all in one sitting! (No one will judge though!)
Eggless Cookie Dough
1 stick unsalted butter, softened
2/3 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In the bowl of stand mixer beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. I suggest the flat triangular attachment
- Gradually add in half of the flour and half of the sweetened condensed milk and mix until well combined. Repeat!
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill center of cupcakes with Cookie Dough. Some like a lot of filling, others just a little- experiment!
- Frost the cupcakes as desired and top with additional cookie dough. I usually just roll small chunks into a ball and place it on top.
- ***MOST IMPORTANT STEP!****