Happy Tuesday everyone! Today it’s hot hot hot here (the high is looking at about 120 degrees) and on top of that, I have a bunch of cake pop orders to bake and transport while trying to make sure they get to their location still looking pretty! Enough about that though! One way I’m trying to beat the heat today is through Orange Creamsicle Fluff!
This recipe is super easy to make and even easier to eat! It’s also a light and delicious snack for those hot summer days!
1 box orange Jell-O
1 box instant vanilla pudding
1 C boiling water
1/2 C cold water
1 Cool Whip (8 oz)
1 can mandarin oranges (14 oz. drained)
1 C mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl combine orange Jell-O and boiling water, whisk until dissolved
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes uncovered
- Slowly whisk in vanilla pudding until smooth
- Chill in the fridge for another 15-20 minutes until slightly thickened
- Fold in marshmallows, Cool Whip, and mandarin oranges
- Chill for at least 1 hour
This fluff is delicious and hard to stop eating! It’s great for picnics, lunches, and snacks! Enjoy!!